DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This describes the TESTOFPRODUCTS policy on the personal data collected by visitors to its pages (hereinafter referred to as “users”).
1. Keeping a personal data file
When you visit the pages of TESTOFPRODUCTS and when using your services, you may be asked to provide information about you (name, occupation, email address, date of birth, etc.) in order to activate corresponding services (newsletters etc) on your behalf and to ensure the possibility of communicating with you, to which you have already explicitly agreed to let us know about our new products and services.
It is clarified that TESTOFPRODUCTS (MOLECULAR TEST OF PRODUCTS) does not have a publicly accessible list of its customers’ e-mail addresses. Therefore, any personal data (eg access names, etc.) that appear anywhere on the pages and services of TESTOFPRODUCTS (MOLECULAR TEST OF PRODUCTS) is intended solely to ensure the operation of the respective service and may not be used by any third party without complying with the provisions of Laws 2472/97 and 3471/06 regarding the protection against the processing of personal data as it applies each time.
TESTOFPRODUCTS (MOLECULAR TEST OF PRODUCTS) acts in accordance with current legislation and aims at better implementation of good internet practice. Your personal information is securely kept for as long as you are registered with a service of TESTOFPRODUCTS and are deleted after any termination of your dealings with TESTOFPRODUCTS When it comes to individuals who have not yet subscribed to a service but who have been involved in other on-line activities from time to time, their data are retained for as long as is necessary to ensure the proper execution of the specific activity.
The personal data you declare to TESTOFPRODUCTS is solely used by it to support, promote and execute the business relationship, for TESTOFPRODUCTS (MOLECULAR TEST OF PRODUCTS) products, for its affiliated or affiliated companies, for information on the products and services of TESTOFPRODUCTS (MOLECULAR TEST OF PRODUCTS) or its affiliated companies or for statistical purposes.
Recipients of the Data of the Archive may be companies that may be involved in the promotion, support and servicing of the transaction relationship and only for the purpose of providing the electronic communications services or any value added services requested by the user and always subject to the conditions of Articles 4 and 5 (5). b of Law 3471/06. Data on the file are also communicated to the competent judicial, police and other administrative authorities upon their legitimate request and in accordance with the applicable laws. The User has, within the framework of the Telecommunications Privacy Act, the right to information and objection provided by the provisions of Law 2472/1997 and Law 3471/06 on personal data.
You can control and / or delete cookies as you wish.
Technical cookies: necessary for a site to run properly and for the user to navigate it. Without them, users may not be able to view the pages correctly or use certain services.
Profile Profiles Cookies: Used to create user profiles to send promotional messages according to the preferences displayed by the user during the tour. Cookies, either “technical” or “profile”, can also be classified as:
• Session cookies, which are deleted immediately after the browser closes
• “Permanent” cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain amount of time. These cookies are used, for example, to identify the device that connects to a site by facilitating user authentication procedures
• “Proprietary” cookies, created and controlled directly by the operator of the site on which the user is browsing
• “Third Party” cookies, which are created and controlled by parties other than the operator of the site on which the user is browsing. The Site uses “technical” cookies and in particular the following types of cookies:
1. i) proprietary cookies, session cookies, or permanent cookies necessary to browse the site for purposes of internal security and system management;
2. ii) cookies of third parties, permanent cookies, used by the Website to send statistical information to Google Analytics, through which the Company can perform a statistical analysis of access / visits to the Site. The cookies used serve purely statistical purposes and collect information in aggregated form. By using two cookies, permanent cookies and session cookies (expiring when the browser is closed), Google Analytics also stores a log with the hours of starting and leaving the site. You can prevent Google from collecting data through cookies and the subsequent processing of the data by uploading and installing the plugin for the browser from the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
You can choose which cookies to give your consent. In the case of third-party cookies, users provide or refuse to give their consent directly to the owner of the cookie, to which the Company simply refers: most third-party cookies on the site may be disabled by users in their own browser or by directly visiting the websites of their operators using the links listed in the table below. In any case, we note that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use the Site and / or make the most of all available features and services.
COOKIES TYPE PURPOSE POLICY PURPOSE
www.testofproducts.com First Part – Session Cookies and Permanent Cookies | Cookies that are required to browse the Site for purposes of internal security and management, as well as to memorize the language chosen by the user (This page)
google.com google.com Third Party Cookies – permanent cookies | Cookie for Google Analytics
Instructions for how cookies work in different browsers:
1. Select the menu in the top right corner of the browser toolbar
2. Select Settings
3. Select the Show advanced settings link
4. In the Privacy section, select Content settings
5. In the Cookie section, change the following settings based on the action required for managing cookies:
Allow sites to store and read cookie data
6. Maintain local data only until you close your browser
7. Prevent sites from defining data
8. Block third-party cookies and site data
9. Manage exceptions for certain Internet sites
10. All cookies and site data
For more information, visit the relevant Google page
1. Click the menu in the top right corner of the browser toolbar
2. Select Options
3. Select the Privacy tab
4. In the Tracking section, select the appropriate button if you want to contact the sites you do not want to watch
5. In the History section, select from the Use Custom Settings drop-down menu to change the following settings, depending on the action you want to run on cookies: Accept cookies from websites (select the appropriate button).
6. Accept third-party cookies (choose from the drop-down menu one of the following options: always from the most visited or never visited sites).
7. Save them for a specified time period (select from the drop-down menu one of the following options: until they expire when Firefox is closed or each time).
8. Again, in the History section, select Show cookies if you want to remove the cookies on your computer.
For more information, visit the relevant Mozilla page
1. Click the Tools button
2. Select Internet Options
3. Select Privacy
4. In the scroll menu, select one of the following options. Change the following settings to what you want to do to handle cookies: Block all cookies
6. Medium to High
9. Accept all cookies
10. Choose specific sites from which you accept cookies: click “Sites” and in the “Address of Website” box, enter a website address, then click “Block” or “Allow”
For more information, visit the relevant Microsoft page
1. Open Safari
2. Click Safari
3. Select Preferences, and then click Privacy
4. In the “Block Cookies” section, select how Safari will handle cookies.
5. Click Details to see which sites have saved their cookies For more information, visit the relevant Apple page
1. Open Opera
2. Select “Settings” in the main menu in the upper left corner of the screen
3. Select ‘Privacy & Security’
4. In the “Cookies” section, select one of the following options:
Allow local storage
5. Keep local data only until I close my browser
6. Do not allow third party sites to store data
7. Block third-party cookies and site data
8. Selecting the “All cookies and site data” button removes the cookies on your computer.
For more information, visit the relevant Opera page
For general details, please visit: aboutcookies.org. If you choose to disable cookies at www.xo.com, the functionality of some pages may be lost or decreased.
More information on how to use and manage cookies on the site can be found on the web pages:
1. About cookies and their management:
2. About Google’s policy:
3. Provision of information
We will occasionally provide you with information about other TESTOFPRODUCTS products and products that you can sign up for and use. We also offer you the opportunity to participate in surveys conducted by TESTOFPRODUCTS or partner companies that examine the effectiveness and impact of the services provided.
4. Users under the age of 18
For users under the age of 18 years, it is assumed that parents / guardians consent in advance to any personal privacy statement on the TESTOFPRODUCTS website,
5. Data Processing and Protection
This describes the TESTOFPRODUCTS policy on personal information (“information”) that visitors to its pages (hereinafter referred to as “users”) make known to them when using in any way products or services of the Company, or wish to send their CVs looking for recruitment opportunities, or when they enroll as candidates for recruitment or when they send or write in any way resumes or general information to which they They contain personal data or if in any way send such information and / or contact the company TESTOFPRODUCTS (MOLECULAR TEST OF PRODUCTS) via email.
The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor / user of the company’s services. TESTOFPRODUCTS (MOLECULAR TEST OF PRODUCTS is subject to the terms of this section and to the relevant provisions of Greek and European legislation and to Regulation 2016/79 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR ). These terms are formulated taking into account both the rapid development of technology and in particular the Internet and the existing – albeit not fully developed – network of legal provisions on these issues. In this context, any relevant regulation will be the subject of this section. In any case, TESTOFPRODUCTS reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data by informing visitors / users within the existing and / or possible legal framework. If a visitor / user does not agree to the terms of protection provided in this document, he / she ought not to use the services of www.testproducts.com.
The TESTOFPRODUCTS Company uses the information gathered to better provide its services. The following paragraphs describe, but are not limited to, some ways in which TESTOFPRODUCTS (MOLECULAR TEST OF PRODUCTS) can use or communicate the collected privacy.
In the event that visitors / users contact TESTOFPRODUCTS via e-mail via this website, TESTOFPRODUCTS reserves the right to maintain a record of this communication and the relevant information, and may uses the information he has received in such a way as to respond to any visitor / user request or even commercial and promotional actions. TESTOFPRODUCTS (MOLECULAR TEST OF PRODUCTS) may send TESTOFPRODUCTS (MOLECULAR TEST OF PRODUCTS) works with third parties who provide TESTOFPRODUCTS with their services, including, but not limited to, special advisors and auditors, hosting companies web analytics, data analysis, software support systems and other, administrative or non-security systems and services. TESTOFPRODUCTS reserves the right to disclose to third parties information about personal data related to the purpose for which these third parties provide their services In addition, TESTOFPRODUCTS software consultants MOLECULAR TEST OF PRODUCTS are likely to use such information to modify, develop, develop, improve and evaluate their R & D technology.
TESTOFPRODUCTS understands the importance of protecting children’s personal data, especially in an online environment, in particular, our websites are neither designed nor intended for children under 13. Our policy is never to collect nor do we knowingly keep track of any person under the age of 13.
7. Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data
We do not share personal data with third parties that are not affiliated with us unless this is required for our legitimate business purposes and our business needs in order to meet your requests and / or as required or permitted by law.
In some cases, TESTOFPRODUCTS may share your personal data with various external companies or service providers or sellers working on our behalf in order to respond to your requests after we notify you in advance and obtain your consent .
The TESTOFPRODUCTS company may also store personal data in a jurisdiction other than that in which you are located. By providing personal data over the internet, guests consent to such transfer and / or to the storage of their personal data abroad.
The TESTOFPRODUCTS Company may also disclose personal data about the sale, assignment, or other transfer of the site business to which the data relate in order to respond to government or law enforcement requests or when required by such disclosures may also be required for personal data security controls or security audits and / or for the cross- resolve or respond to complaints or security threats.
The TESTOFPRODUCTS Company does not sell any personal data to any third parties, nor will TESTOFPRODUCTS transmit any personal data you provide to any third party.
Generally, you do not have to submit personal data to TESTOFPRODUCTS Company online, but we may ask you to provide some personal data to receive additional information about our services. The TESTOFPRODUCTS Company may also request your permission for certain uses of your personal data and you may either consent or deny these uses. If you want specific services or communications, such as an electronic newsletter, you will be able to unsubscribe from the relevant recipients list at any time by following the instructions contained in each communication. If you decide to unsubscribe from a service or communication, we will try to delete your data as soon as possible, although we may need some time and / or information before we can process your request.
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold for you (the term “Personal Data” as defined in the applicable Greek law on the protection of personal data) and to revise and generally exercise any right provided by legislation on the protection of personal data.
If you wish to submit a request or if you are concerned by any of the above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Data Security and Integrity
The TESTOFPRODUCTS Company applies reasonable policies and technical and organizational security policies to protect personal data and information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
In addition, we try to ensure that access to your personal data is limited to those who need to know about them. People who have access to the data are required to keep the data confidential.
Please be aware that the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal data, we can not guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our site. After downloading your information, we will apply rigorous security procedures and operations to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We make every reasonable effort to keep the personal data we collect from you only for the period of time we need that data for the purpose for which it was collected or until requested to delete it (if this occurs earlier) unless we continue to we keep them as provided in the applicable legislation.
11. Links to other websites
12. Providing professional services
The TESTOFPRODUCTS company receives personal data when providing professional services – usually when providing services to individuals, employers, businesses with natural persons and in the public sector. Our relationships with customers are governed by our cooperation letters and general terms of trade, including the use of personal data we receive. The TESTOFPRODUCTS company provides services of various types and its role may not always be clear to the data subjects. However, TESTOFPRODUCTS (MOLECULAR TEST OF PRODUCTS) complies with its obligations that always follow from the applicable Greek and European legislation on the protection of personal data and the applicable regulatory guidelines related to the management of personal data.
13. Changes to this Statement
The TESTOFPRODUCTS Company makes this Statement a frequent review and may amend or revise it at periodic discretion. When we make any changes, we will record the date of the change or revision in the Statement. The updated Statement will apply to you and your information from that date. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to consider whether there are any changes to the way we manage your personal data. This Statement was last updated in April 2018.
14. Contact us
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about managing or protecting us from your personal data, or if you wish to modify your personal data or exercise any of your rights as a data subject, please contact us by email: info @ testofproducts.com. You also have the following specific options:
In case you want to correct or delete your personal data we hold in our database, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.